Project Management Example
Verrado is a large master-planned community of 8,800 acres and plans for 14,080 homes, four million square feet of office, light industrial and retail space. The vision for the development is a 21st Century Hometown.
Create a "bigger than life" event that represents the community brand and exposes potential homeowners to life in the community.
Founders Day represents an old-fashioned community weekend event, celebrating the founding fathers. For Verrado, the “founders” are families who purchased in the area.
Lamp Poles Symbolize Verrado's 21st Century Community
Project ElementsBrand HUB Responsibilities—Planning, Design, Production, Supervise Installation
Click on to see additional descriptions & images
- Creative Theme & Execution
- Misc Signs ( 11 versions); Wayfinding Signs & Stakes
( 4 versions)
- Street & Lamp Post Banners
( 5 versions); Banners (various venues)(4 versions/sizes)
- Founders Park display (Neighborhood Photo Gallery)
- Invitations (various versions), gift certificates for out-of-town guests, programs, porch party guide
- Commemorative posters & T-shirts (for sale); tickets for events (4 versions); access badges (3 versions)
- Various gifts & keepsakes; video production (about community, played at main event and on website)
- Print ads, flyers, radio spot